The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has launched 14 sector-specific tailored handbooks of its rules and guidance for brokers and other small firms. The bespoke publications are 90% smaller than the full handbook and cover more than two thirds of the FSA's regulated firms. Pilot versions of two tailored handbooks for insurance and mortgage brokers have received nearly one million website hits since their launch last summer. They are available free at: www.fsahandbook.info.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK