Brokers believe insurers are performing satisfactorily in general, according to the 11th British Insurance Brokers' Association's (Biba) Intermediary Satisfaction Survey.
However, the survey did highlight the fact that brokers felt insurers needed to continue to focus upon basic service levels. The main area of concern regarded the proportion of policies being issued correctly first time for commercial lines business.
Despite being pleased with the overall performance, 33% of personal lines
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years