Stuart Reid has unveiled the management board for Venture Preference (VP), following his appointment as sole chief executive of the Axa-owned broker subsidiary. Mr Reid will be joined on the VP management board by chief financial officer Ian Story, who joined the business with the acquisition of Smart and Cook; chief operating officer Shaun Hooper, who was previously managing director of new markets at Axa; and managing director of trading Graham Coates, previously managing director of Stuart Al
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April