Biba has announced two new appointments to bolster its regulation and compliance facility for brokers. Steve White has been appointed to the newly-created role of regulation and compliance manager, and Branko Bjelobaba has become a consultant to the trade body, supporting the member services team on regulation and compliance issues.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016