Biba has announced two new appointments to bolster its regulation and compliance facility for brokers. Steve White has been appointed to the newly-created role of regulation and compliance manager, and Branko Bjelobaba has become a consultant to the trade body, supporting the member services team on regulation and compliance issues.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups