Biba has announced two new appointments to bolster its regulation and compliance facility for brokers. Steve White has been appointed to the newly-created role of regulation and compliance manager, and Branko Bjelobaba has become a consultant to the trade body, supporting the member services team on regulation and compliance issues.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018