Groupama has announced the appointment of Francois-Xavier Boisseau asmanaging director following the departure of Tim Ablett.
Mr Boisseau joins the firm after 13 years with the Axa group, the last 10of which have been at Axa Insurance UK, where his most recent position wasas director of underwriting and claims. The appointment will take effectfrom June 1, 2003 and is subject to Financial Services Authorityapproval.
Mr Boisseau was formerly director of customer service for Axa ProvincialUK unti
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti