Groupama UK has purchased Carole Nash Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
Carole Nash is one of the UK's top 30 brokers with over 240,000 policyholders. The business controls in excess of £60m in premiums and is one of the UK and Ireland's biggest motorcycle insurance intermediaries.
Pierre Lefevre, chairman and chief executive at Groupama UK, said: "This is an important strategic acquisition for our group and one that offers us almost unrivalled access to a number of niche markets
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019