Groupama UK has purchased Carole Nash Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
Carole Nash is one of the UK's top 30 brokers with over 240,000 policyholders. The business controls in excess of £60m in premiums and is one of the UK and Ireland's biggest motorcycle insurance intermediaries.
Pierre Lefevre, chairman and chief executive at Groupama UK, said: "This is an important strategic acquisition for our group and one that offers us almost unrivalled access to a number of niche markets a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five