Groupama UK has purchased Carole Nash Insurance Consultants for an undisclosed sum.
Carole Nash is one of the UK's top 30 brokers with over 240,000 policyholders. The business controls in excess of £60m in premiums and is one of the UK and Ireland's biggest motorcycle insurance intermediaries.
Pierre Lefevre, chairman and chief executive at Groupama UK, said: "This is an important strategic acquisition for our group and one that offers us almost unrivalled access to a number of niche markets a
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups