Only Insurance has revealed it is in the process of securing several underwriting deals with travel insurance companies ahead of its planned consumer launch. According to Only Insurance, it has either secured deals or is currently in talks with insurance providers Accumus, AIG, Groupama and Europ Assist.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti