Only Insurance has revealed it is in the process of securing several underwriting deals with travel insurance companies ahead of its planned consumer launch. According to Only Insurance, it has either secured deals or is currently in talks with insurance providers Accumus, AIG, Groupama and Europ Assist.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints