Insurance Age reporter Jessica Pothering discusses this week's broking headlines: Aviva's financial results; Paul Cosh's planned departure from Hero following its acquisition by the Capita Group; and former Axa CEO Peter Hubbard's move to Keoghs.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019