Insurance Age reporter Jessica Pothering discusses this week's broking headlines: Aviva's financial results; Paul Cosh's planned departure from Hero following its acquisition by the Capita Group; and former Axa CEO Peter Hubbard's move to Keoghs.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints