The new branch, the 31st for Smart & Cook, will offer a broad spectrum of insurance products, from commercial to personal lines.
Branch director Tony Martin will join Smart & Cook from Marsh, where he was a senior vice president of their Commercial Client Practice responsible for regional operations in Scotland and the North of England.
He said: “I am very much looking forward to the challenges ahead. Smart & Cook is a very dynamic company, which, in just 17 years, has grown from a single si
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups