The new branch, the 31st for Smart & Cook, will offer a broad spectrum of insurance products, from commercial to personal lines.
Branch director Tony Martin will join Smart & Cook from Marsh, where he was a senior vice president of their Commercial Client Practice responsible for regional operations in Scotland and the North of England.
He said: “I am very much looking forward to the challenges ahead. Smart & Cook is a very dynamic company, which, in just 17 years, has grown from a single si
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti