Sullivan Garrett, based in Swindon, Wiltshire, has been a member of Broker Network since June 2000. The company is being purchased in line with the group’s proven acquisition strategy.
Sullivan Garrett will join Broker Network Insurance Brokers (BNIB), the group’s UK wide retail operation and will retain its brand identity, premises and staff.
Malcolm Garrett, director of Sullivan Garrett commented: “Membership of Broker Network has led us to believe that the group is a trustworthy and well
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018