Sullivan Garrett, based in Swindon, Wiltshire, has been a member of Broker Network since June 2000. The company is being purchased in line with the group’s proven acquisition strategy.
Sullivan Garrett will join Broker Network Insurance Brokers (BNIB), the group’s UK wide retail operation and will retain its brand identity, premises and staff.
Malcolm Garrett, director of Sullivan Garrett commented: “Membership of Broker Network has led us to believe that the group is a trustworthy and well
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges