Sullivan Garrett, based in Swindon, Wiltshire, has been a member of Broker Network since June 2000. The company is being purchased in line with the group’s proven acquisition strategy.
Sullivan Garrett will join Broker Network Insurance Brokers (BNIB), the group’s UK wide retail operation and will retain its brand identity, premises and staff.
Malcolm Garrett, director of Sullivan Garrett commented: “Membership of Broker Network has led us to believe that the group is a trustworthy and well
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti