All workers in the IT infrastructure and datacentre section of the company's IT operation, were told the news on Tuesday, according to the Eastern Daily Press.
About 250 of the staff affected are based in Norwich with others based in Bristol and York, it added.
A spokesman for Norwich Union told the EDP: “We have updated our staff on a strategic review we have been conducting on the way we run one element of our IT operation - that relating to our IT infrastructure - which has included explo
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups