3i will support Hyperion as it enters its next phase of growth - expanding both the range of products it provides and the territories in which it operates. 3i is seeking to bring value through additional funding, its global contacts and strategic counsel based on experience in the sector.
Founded in 1994 by David Howden, Hyperion focuses on a range of specialist insurances including Professional Indemnity and Directors’ and Officers’ Liability through its subsidiaries: Howden, DUAL and CFC.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints