3i will support Hyperion as it enters its next phase of growth - expanding both the range of products it provides and the territories in which it operates. 3i is seeking to bring value through additional funding, its global contacts and strategic counsel based on experience in the sector.
Founded in 1994 by David Howden, Hyperion focuses on a range of specialist insurances including Professional Indemnity and Directors’ and Officers’ Liability through its subsidiaries: Howden, DUAL and CFC.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017