Established in 1986 by chief executive, Paul Dickson, the company has grown to employ around 20 staff. In its last financial year it controlled £7.2m in gross written premiums.
Giles will look to grow the specialist book of business currently held by Dickson’s, much of which is centred on technology, private equity and venture capital clients.
Paul Dickson, chief executive of Dickson’s, said: “Over the past 20 years, we have built up a reputation for providing specialist corporate insurance
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti