Established in 1986 by chief executive, Paul Dickson, the company has grown to employ around 20 staff. In its last financial year it controlled £7.2m in gross written premiums.
Giles will look to grow the specialist book of business currently held by Dickson’s, much of which is centred on technology, private equity and venture capital clients.
Paul Dickson, chief executive of Dickson’s, said: “Over the past 20 years, we have built up a reputation for providing specialist corporate insurance
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups