Established in 1986 by chief executive, Paul Dickson, the company has grown to employ around 20 staff. In its last financial year it controlled £7.2m in gross written premiums.
Giles will look to grow the specialist book of business currently held by Dickson’s, much of which is centred on technology, private equity and venture capital clients.
Paul Dickson, chief executive of Dickson’s, said: “Over the past 20 years, we have built up a reputation for providing specialist corporate insurance
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018