Company's chief executive Toby Esser told Insurance Age's sister publication Reinsurance magazine in an exclusive interview: "We will do one or two this year without doubt."
He added that despite the financial crisis that the world was experiencing at the present time, the insurance broking industry would continue to consolidate.
However, he warned that acquiring companies should only do deals that give "exceptional returns".
"You're not going to do anything that does not make sense", he sai
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017