Mike Urmston has been appointed to the board of Fortis Life UK while Julian Hance has been appointed to the board of general insurer Fortis Insurance Limited (Fil).
Mr Urmston has nearly 40 years of financial and commercial experience in the life insurance sector, having served on the senior team of General Accident Life, now under the Aviva banner.
Mr Urmston comments: "In these interesting and challenging times for the market, it will be those providers that are truly focused on their customer n
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall