Mr McLaren-Stewart said BrightStar would focus on reaching entrepreneurs, growing brands and inspired businesses who wanted to benefit from a broker which truly understood their concerns and had a keen interest in being part of their strategic long-term direction.
"Bringing the BrightStar brand to the insurance industry has been a focus for the last two years. Insurers have been giving us fantastic support and encouragement and I am delighted to be unveiling it at last," said Mr McLaren-Stewart.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products