The Buyout Track 100 league table ranks Britain's top 100 private equity-backed companies with the fastest-growing profits over the last two years and is well regarded across the business arena.
During this period Giles’ profits have risen 116% a year from £1.4m in 2005 to £6.3m in 2007. This achievement recognises the successful organic growth and acquisition programme implemented by management which has resulted in Giles doubling in size every year for the last three years.
In March 2008, Charte
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results