The research examined the role of private spending in health and also suggests a review be set up to consider relaxing rules for patients wishing to “top up” their NHS care, a position adopted by the government last week.
Commenting on the report, Dr Doug Wright, head of clinical governance at Norwich Union Healthcare, said: “This research shows how valuable the private sector is to the UK’s healthcare system. Norwich Union Healthcare believes that the best interests of all patients come
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products