Mr Desaulle has been the managing director of Hiscox France since 2000.
A statement from the insurer said that by focusing on art and private client and professional insurances, Mr Desaulle had achieved a gross written premium growth rate of 20% during his tenure, making Hiscox France the largest and most profitable operation for Hiscox in Europe. Based in Paris, Mr Desaulle will report to chief executive, Bronek Masojada.
The European country heads in Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Portugal,
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April