It has promoted Garry Moseley to managing partner for the Birmingham office covering the whole of the Midlands and has appointed Trevor Foster as regional chairman. The dual announcement comes as Lockton looks to grow its presence in the Midlands.
Chris Brown, executive chairman of Lockton Retail, said: "These appointments will enable Lockton to continue to build our business and reputation in the Midlands. Our focus is on delivering great client service and both Garry and Trevor will continue to
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April