It has promoted Garry Moseley to managing partner for the Birmingham office covering the whole of the Midlands and has appointed Trevor Foster as regional chairman. The dual announcement comes as Lockton looks to grow its presence in the Midlands.
Chris Brown, executive chairman of Lockton Retail, said: "These appointments will enable Lockton to continue to build our business and reputation in the Midlands. Our focus is on delivering great client service and both Garry and Trevor will continue to
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products