The appointment comes following the recent departure of former MD, Allister Hill, who steered the company through its acquisition from the Nash family by Groupama UK last December and has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Mr Newman was previously responsible for around 100 staff with a remit that included all marketing as well as e-business, channel planning, product development, management and pricing across the three Co-operative brands.
Pierre Lefèvre, chairman at Carole
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018