Giles Insurance has confirmed the acquisition of the Ton Pentre-based firm, and believes this latest move will not only help it to increase its presence in the North West, but add yet more weight to an ambitious growth strategy currently underway.
Mike Jones, manager at Giles Insurance, said: “We are in the process of rolling out a company-wide expansion programme which will see us dramatically increase our presence on the high street. Expansion in Wales is very high on the agenda.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData