Giles Insurance has confirmed the acquisition of the Ton Pentre-based firm, and believes this latest move will not only help it to increase its presence in the North West, but add yet more weight to an ambitious growth strategy currently underway.
Mike Jones, manager at Giles Insurance, said: “We are in the process of rolling out a company-wide expansion programme which will see us dramatically increase our presence on the high street. Expansion in Wales is very high on the agenda.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019