Giles Insurance has confirmed the acquisition of the Ton Pentre-based firm, and believes this latest move will not only help it to increase its presence in the North West, but add yet more weight to an ambitious growth strategy currently underway.
Mike Jones, manager at Giles Insurance, said: “We are in the process of rolling out a company-wide expansion programme which will see us dramatically increase our presence on the high street. Expansion in Wales is very high on the agenda.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley