Mr Crane, who joins from RBS Insurance, will have overall responsibility for underwriting, including the development and profitability of both the commercial and personal lines portfolios. In addition, he will manage ABC’s growing network of branches.
Phil Bunker, managing director of ABC Insurance commented: “Mike Crane is another valuable member of the senior management team at ABC, bringing with him a wealth of underwriting expertise, along with considerable experience of managing large t
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April