Mr Wallace joins Marsh from Royal & SunAlliance where he has held several leadership positions since 1996, which included most recently sales manager for affinities and director of small business.
Mr Wallace follows former RSA broker boss Brendanj McManus out of the door and into one of the three major international insurance brokers. Mr McManus jois Willis next month as UK and Ireland CEO.
Chris Lay, head of mid market and commercial at Marsh EMEA, said: “The small companies market in the U
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April