The team of seven property consultants will be based throughout the UK, from Scotland and Northern Ireland, to Wales and the South and will offer specialist knowledge in both residential and commercial property owner insurance.
NU said the team would spend half its time with brokers and half with customers, advising on a range of services and products aimed at private individuals, property-owning companies, property management companies, residents’ or common hold associations and financial
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products