The team of seven property consultants will be based throughout the UK, from Scotland and Northern Ireland, to Wales and the South and will offer specialist knowledge in both residential and commercial property owner insurance.
NU said the team would spend half its time with brokers and half with customers, advising on a range of services and products aimed at private individuals, property-owning companies, property management companies, residents’ or common hold associations and financial i
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData