Halifax will offer unlimited buildings cover for customers’ homes, unlimited cover for their general contents, up to £5,000 worth of cover for high-risk valuable items, accidental damage cover for contents, and an online discount of up to 35%.
This new addition follows on from a number of new additions to the panel, including HSBC, Tesco, Alliance & Leicester and Churchill.
Peter Ablett, commercial director at Confused, said: “We are very excited to welcome Halifax to our home insurance
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years