Halifax will offer unlimited buildings cover for customers’ homes, unlimited cover for their general contents, up to £5,000 worth of cover for high-risk valuable items, accidental damage cover for contents, and an online discount of up to 35%.
This new addition follows on from a number of new additions to the panel, including HSBC, Tesco, Alliance & Leicester and Churchill.
Peter Ablett, commercial director at Confused, said: “We are very excited to welcome Halifax to our home insurance pane
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product