Sportscover's syndicate started writing business in Lloyd's in 2006 focussing on writing sports and leisure business from many markets around the world. This is business that has largely not previously been seen at Lloyd's.
SCU's CEO, Matthew Riley, said, "We are delighted that Lloyd's has approved our application. It demonstrates their support for businesses within the market and in assisting them to grow. Lloyd's excels in providing a platform for unique specialisms and capacity such as ours".
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti