The Lloyd's syndicate has already established its presence in Glasgow and Birmingham, while further regional offices are planned for 2009.
Regional underwriting manager, Keith Kitson said: "Opening an office in Leeds will allow Equity Red Star to create tailored solutions for the leading locally-based brokers. It also means we can widen our talent pool by attracting industry specialists with valuable grass roots knowledge."
Equity Red Star's new Leeds operation is housed in offices at Wellington P
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti