The Lloyd's syndicate has already established its presence in Glasgow and Birmingham, while further regional offices are planned for 2009.
Regional underwriting manager, Keith Kitson said: "Opening an office in Leeds will allow Equity Red Star to create tailored solutions for the leading locally-based brokers. It also means we can widen our talent pool by attracting industry specialists with valuable grass roots knowledge."
Equity Red Star's new Leeds operation is housed in offices at Wellington P
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges