The Lloyd's syndicate has already established its presence in Glasgow and Birmingham, while further regional offices are planned for 2009.
Regional underwriting manager, Keith Kitson said: "Opening an office in Leeds will allow Equity Red Star to create tailored solutions for the leading locally-based brokers. It also means we can widen our talent pool by attracting industry specialists with valuable grass roots knowledge."
Equity Red Star's new Leeds operation is housed in offices at Wellington
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019