Trading since 1948, Kents Insurance Services was owned by co-directors Jim and Janice Edwards. It handles both personal lines and commercial insurance, having grown steadily through local acquisition.
They and all existing employees will remain with the business.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "Kents is another successful business fitting the group's acquisition criteria and provides a natural extension to our existing East Anglian branches in Norwich, King's Lynn, Ramsay a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason