Trading since 1948, Kents Insurance Services was owned by co-directors Jim and Janice Edwards. It handles both personal lines and commercial insurance, having grown steadily through local acquisition.
They and all existing employees will remain with the business.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "Kents is another successful business fitting the group's acquisition criteria and provides a natural extension to our existing East Anglian branches in Norwich, King's Lynn, Ramsay
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years