Trading since 1948, Kents Insurance Services was owned by co-directors Jim and Janice Edwards. It handles both personal lines and commercial insurance, having grown steadily through local acquisition.
They and all existing employees will remain with the business.
Mike Hutton, Equity's acquisition director said: "Kents is another successful business fitting the group's acquisition criteria and provides a natural extension to our existing East Anglian branches in Norwich, King's Lynn, Ramsay a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData