The presence of Fortis on the commercial lines panel will increase the range of products available to Keychoice Network members, particularly across small to medium enterprises (SME), from the self-employed to the diverse leisure sector.
Fortis’ product range also includes care home, office and surgery, property owners, shopkeepers, manufacturers, distributors and homeworkers. The products provide members with a range of exclusive benefits including enhanced commissions.
Adrian Coupland, hea
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five