The presence of Fortis on the commercial lines panel will increase the range of products available to Keychoice Network members, particularly across small to medium enterprises (SME), from the self-employed to the diverse leisure sector.
Fortis’ product range also includes care home, office and surgery, property owners, shopkeepers, manufacturers, distributors and homeworkers. The products provide members with a range of exclusive benefits including enhanced commissions.
Adrian Coupland, hea
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud