Among the new faces joining the team is David Wright, who joins from Oval. David has been hired as a senior account handler with responsibility for larger corporate business and development co-ordination.
Joining David is Lesley Mitchell, who will take charge of the Commercial Section, which specialises in providing insurance products and solutions to the SME sector. These new members will join a team boasting a broad range of skills, particularly in manufacturing and Hi-Tech.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results