In its customer delivery team, which looks after its day to day trading and service delivery, the following appointments have been made:
Linda Courtney has been made regional manager, South, with responsibility for the branches in London, Redhill and Reading.
Warren Bainbridge has become regional manager, North West, looking after the branches in Bolton and Manchester.
Barrie King has been appointed regional manager central, looking after branches in Birmingham, Bristol and Ipswich Hannah Hosking h
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley