Mr Sinclair, formerly managing director of AA Insurance, will take up his new position on 1 April and his appointment completes the Iprism senior management team.
At AAI, Mr Sinclair was part of the team that developed the business significantly prior to its sale last year.
Commenting on this and his new role with Iprism Mr Sinclair said: “My time at AAI was invaluable and gave me a real taste for working in a highly entrepreneurial environment. This was something I was keen to continue into
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017