Reporting to Will Price, director of group product development, the newly created role will see Mr de Rose heading up a team of relationship managers to strengthen the droup’s insurer relationships.
Mr de Rose will move to product development from the group’s affinity division, Junction, where he was the director of corporate partnerships.
Mr Price said: “James will be a great asset to the team and we are delighted to have him on board. He has a wealth of experience in the insurance market,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK