Reporting to Will Price, director of group product development, the newly created role will see Mr de Rose heading up a team of relationship managers to strengthen the droup’s insurer relationships.
Mr de Rose will move to product development from the group’s affinity division, Junction, where he was the director of corporate partnerships.
Mr Price said: “James will be a great asset to the team and we are delighted to have him on board. He has a wealth of experience in the insurance market,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel