Reporting to Will Price, director of group product development, the newly created role will see Mr de Rose heading up a team of relationship managers to strengthen the droup’s insurer relationships.
Mr de Rose will move to product development from the group’s affinity division, Junction, where he was the director of corporate partnerships.
Mr Price said: “James will be a great asset to the team and we are delighted to have him on board. He has a wealth of experience in the insurance market,
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future