The company is already engaged in discussions with potential staff and with a variety of independent regional brokers in the Midlands area.
When opened in January 2009, the Midlands office will join Arista’s network of offices based in Southampton, Bristol, Redhill and Manchester and St Albans. Further expansion is planned throughout 2009.
Arista’s said its avoidance of system and process legacies allowed it to focus on creating efficient and unique trading solutions to support the needs of
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints