The company is already engaged in discussions with potential staff and with a variety of independent regional brokers in the Midlands area.
When opened in January 2009, the Midlands office will join Arista’s network of offices based in Southampton, Bristol, Redhill and Manchester and St Albans. Further expansion is planned throughout 2009.
Arista’s said its avoidance of system and process legacies allowed it to focus on creating efficient and unique trading solutions to support the needs of
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016