The company is already engaged in discussions with potential staff and with a variety of independent regional brokers in the Midlands area.
When opened in January 2009, the Midlands office will join Arista’s network of offices based in Southampton, Bristol, Redhill and Manchester and St Albans. Further expansion is planned throughout 2009.
Arista’s said its avoidance of system and process legacies allowed it to focus on creating efficient and unique trading solutions to support the needs of
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products