This latest move will help further position Giles as the one to watch in 2008, while strengthening its presence on the high street and adding yet more fuel to its ambitious growth plans.
The acquisition of Hancock’s signals the second successful takeover in Wales in the space of a week, highlighting its commitment to further growth in Wales and beyond.
The company has already reported the completion of 10 acquisitions since March this year, a figure which will continue to rise as its strateg
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance