The inmates are: Cathy Taylor, a corporate programme leader from Ecclesiastical; Gareth Roberts, marketing and sales manager at brokers Berkeley Burke Group; and Richard Jinks, a regional manager for AIG.
Ten people in total are being locked-up and the event hopes to raise £5,000 in ‘bail money’. During their stay at the prison, inmates will enjoy a tour, sample prison food, stitch mail bags and take the air in the exercise yard.
To make a donation visit: www.justgiving.com/freecathy
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017