As one of the largest regional brokers in the North East, Arnott will establish Giles' presence in the marine sector and also strengthen its presence across Giles regional base, providing local expertise and market share across locations that are of strategic importance to the growth plans of the business.
Giles' North East regional base has grown significantly through recent acquisition and now consists of three branches. Arnott was established in Durham in 1996 and rapidly established itself as
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel