The Fortis UK insurance businesses remain part of Fortis Insurance International within the Fortis Holding Company. In 2008 the insurance group reported an insurance top line of over €14bn, serving over 20 million customers and employing in excess of 10 000 people. The UK is an important part of this international business.
The closing of the deal on 12 May also included the acquisition of 54.5% of Fortis Bank by BNP Paribas from the Belgian State. A stake of 25% + 1 share in Fortis Insurance Bel
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData