The new office highlights a period of continued growth for the firm, which has entered a second phase of expansion in the UK after meeting projected growth and profitability targets a year ahead of schedule.
Having strengthened its market position earlier in the year with a number of key hires across the London, Glasgow and Belfast offices, MYI now plans to capitalise on its growing presence outside of the London market.
Nigel Colwell, executive adjuster, will head up the Cheltenham operatio
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData