The new office highlights a period of continued growth for the firm, which has entered a second phase of expansion in the UK after meeting projected growth and profitability targets a year ahead of schedule.
Having strengthened its market position earlier in the year with a number of key hires across the London, Glasgow and Belfast offices, MYI now plans to capitalise on its growing presence outside of the London market.
Nigel Colwell, executive adjuster, will head up the Cheltenham operatio
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall