According to PropertyRisks the let property sector represents a significant growth opportunity for brokers, compared with stagnation in other areas of business.
As well as landlords' buildings and contents cover, the company predicts a growing demand for legal expenses and rent guarantee cover, as landlords seek to minimise the financial risk of tenant defaults in a weakening economy.
Commenting on the potential for growth, PropertyRisks managing director Miles Ritchie said: "Industry statistics i
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product