According to PropertyRisks the let property sector represents a significant growth opportunity for brokers, compared with stagnation in other areas of business.
As well as landlords' buildings and contents cover, the company predicts a growing demand for legal expenses and rent guarantee cover, as landlords seek to minimise the financial risk of tenant defaults in a weakening economy.
Commenting on the potential for growth, PropertyRisks managing director Miles Ritchie said: "Industry statistics
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years