The Sheffield operation. which went live on 1 August 2007 and will target commercial small to medium-sized enterprise business from brokers across the north of England.
The launch follows the recent opening of ABC’s office in Croydon and is a key part of ABC’s strategy to develop a UK-wide branch network. The branch will be headed by Mick Davis, formerly regional manager at NIG’s Leeds commercial Branch, who has over 30 years’ underwriting experience in the local market. Mick will be joined
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData