Additionally, the company has made Simon Brooke head of its business in the South while Tom Ernoult has joined as director of underwriting services.
Chris Giles, chief executive of Giles, commented: "With the success of our underwriting agency, acquisitions and wholesale business, I have been able to draw on an excellent pool of internal and external candidates for these roles. We have now become an employer of choice, as well as the name most commonly linked with acquisitions."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti