Mike Jones, manager for Giles in Wales, said: “South Wales is one of a number of key areas in which we are keen to grow our presence.
“We continue to source new opportunities in the area which will add to our expanding portfolio and position us as a major player in the local and regional insurance market.”
Martin Rees, managing director of AGM Insurance, added: “Having made the decision to join Giles, we are extremely positive about the future for everyone involved with AGM Insurance.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017