Following the acquisition Lark, which provides insurance broking services to a broad cross-section of corporate and personal clients, will have annual revenues in excess of £20 million generated by 255 staff in 6 offices across London and the South East.
Graham Lark, chief executive of Lark said: “We are delighted to add Grosvenor Court Insurance Services to the Group. It is an attractive and profitable niche property broking business, and the deal further enhances our capabilities in that a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?