Mr Crosbie joined Giles in October last year following Giles’ acquisition of Falkirk-based broker Crosbie & Jack.
Since then, he has overseen Giles’ east of Scotland business and the new role will put him in charge of the company’s entire Scottish operation, as well as playing a key role in bringing on board new acquisitions.
Giles said it would now focus its attention on growing in its Scottish heartland and was actively seeking to acquire brokers north of the border.
Mr Crosbie said: “It h
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers