The Professional Indemnity Group, which is based in Aust, South Gloucestershire, employs 10 staff and specialises in offering PI insurance to construction professionals.
The company’s founders, Rob and Fiona Park, will remain with Giles as consultants immediately after the acquisition.
Sean Finnegan, central regional managing director of Giles, said: “The Professional Indemnity Group has an excellent reputation as risk management specialists and experienced professional indemnity intermediar
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel