For the last seven years Mr Allison became a well-loved personality within the Professional Indemnity Market in London, working for Alexander Forbes and most recently with Prime Professions.
Mr Allison will be remembered for his friendly, caring and humorous nature and will be greatly missed by all his friends within the Professional Indemnity Market.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData