For the last seven years Mr Allison became a well-loved personality within the Professional Indemnity Market in London, working for Alexander Forbes and most recently with Prime Professions.
Mr Allison will be remembered for his friendly, caring and humorous nature and will be greatly missed by all his friends within the Professional Indemnity Market.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017