For the last seven years Mr Allison became a well-loved personality within the Professional Indemnity Market in London, working for Alexander Forbes and most recently with Prime Professions.
Mr Allison will be remembered for his friendly, caring and humorous nature and will be greatly missed by all his friends within the Professional Indemnity Market.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years