The new brands are: 1st Central, HSBC, Insurance4my, Insurebasics, Moorhouse Exclusive, Motor Insurance Warehouse, One call Direct, Renault and The Post Office.
Hayley Parsons, chief executive of Gocompare.com, said: "We are thrilled to welcome these new brands to the Gocompare.com website. Our breadth of coverage across the motor insurance market is unrivalled and means that we can cater for a wider variety of risks.
"The transparency of our service allows us to give consumers the product informa
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted