In addition, Henderson has announced it plans to recruit a further 30 new staff to compliment its current cohort of 240 specialists in corporate insurance.
Henderson, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK according to the Sunday Times PriceWaterhouseCoopers Profit Track 100 league table, recently established new city centre offices in Leeds and Manchester.
Commenting on the current recruitment drive, Joe Henderson, chief executive, said: “The proven policy of recruiting high
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack