In addition, Henderson has announced it plans to recruit a further 30 new staff to compliment its current cohort of 240 specialists in corporate insurance.
Henderson, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK according to the Sunday Times PriceWaterhouseCoopers Profit Track 100 league table, recently established new city centre offices in Leeds and Manchester.
Commenting on the current recruitment drive, Joe Henderson, chief executive, said: “The proven policy of recruiting high
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018