In addition, Henderson has announced it plans to recruit a further 30 new staff to compliment its current cohort of 240 specialists in corporate insurance.
Henderson, which is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK according to the Sunday Times PriceWaterhouseCoopers Profit Track 100 league table, recently established new city centre offices in Leeds and Manchester.
Commenting on the current recruitment drive, Joe Henderson, chief executive, said: “The proven policy of recruiting high
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017